Sunday, April 28, 2013

C4T #4 Summary

Jarrod Robinson blog Mr. Robo-The PE Geek

Comment #1. The 14 Day Twitter Challenge for PE Teachers. This post is about a challenge that Mr. Robinson has to encourage teachers to begin using Twitter. He wants everyone to understand the benefits of creating these powerful connections and to have a platform of professional learning through Twitter. I said that I thought that the 14 day challenge was a great way for introducing teachers to Twitter. I also stated how I really liked the way he breaks it down into simple steps, because I remembered when I first started using twitter that I was lost.


Comment #2. Zite – My Personalised Professional Learning Tool. This post is about an app called Zite. It is almost like an electronic personal newspaper that gives you popular news from all over the world in your favorite subjects. The more you use it, the app leans the type stories that the reader prefers and gathers more like it. Also, if the reader can share a story that he/she likes with their facebook or Twitter. I said that I though this was a great app for everyone to use. It allows the user to find stories that they like, and enables them to share it with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment