Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4T #3

Dylan Blain

First Comment
In his first blog post he says that where he is working, the faculty is starting to use iPads to share videos of the lessons and sharing it with other members of the staff. He is a PE teacher, and he likes how it is easy to share different ideas he has for exercises with others. I told him that I am going to school to be a teacher and to coach volleyball or softball, and that I think that the idea of using iPads to share video footage with others on the staff is a great! It shows how technology can make being an educator so much easier.

Second Comment

In his second post, he says that using research informed ideas within his teaching has always been something he has tried to do, but it is difficult because he is a PE teacher, and his field often gets overlooked. He then gives a free option of finding research informed ideas about PE. I said that I agree with him and think that using research informed ideas while teaching is the best way to keep up with the best techniques, and that I will also do this when I become a teacher and a coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment