Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4K March



Harper.
In Harper blog post she talkes about her mom, and how sweet she is to her.She also tells how she does not want to move out of her grandmothers house and move schools. I told her that I liked her post, and that she seemed to be very smart because she spelled all of her words correctly and did not have any run-on sentences.

Blake
The next comment I left was for Blake. He is from a small town and likes to hunt, fish, and play sports. In his post, he explains that he thinks blogging is a good tool to use in the classroom because it allows you to communicate with others from all over the world. I told him that he reminded me a lot of myself because I am also from a small town where hunting, fishing, and sports were the main things to do. I also told him that I just learned how to use a blog in my class EDM 310, and that I also think that a blog is a great way to communicate with people from all over the world and learn from what they have to offer.


Izzy
Izzy's post is a book review on the book Divergent. She says that she is not as brave as the character in the book. I told her that I was already thinking about reading this book because a lot of my friends have said that it was really good, and her comments on the book have made me want to read it even more.

Tyler
Tyler's post is about how Larry and Tracy, two people who have autism, came to his school and answered several of the students questions after they watched the movie based on the story of their life- Wretches and Jabbers. I told him that I thought it was great that Larry and Tracy actually came to his school and answered questions for them, and that it was an amazing experience because they can see what its like when a person has autism.

The group Sour Power
This blog post is about a man named Philip Gans who was captured and tortured in the Holocaust. I told him that it was a very informative post, but they needed to watch out for run-on sentences next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment