Sunday, February 10, 2013

C4T Project #3

Teacher Blog Post #1

Beth's Thoughts on Technology in the Classroom Organization is Half the Battle…
On January 13, 2013, Ms. Beth Knittle posted on her blog about the importance of teachers learning how to organize their files on computers where they will be able to find them in the future. The shift from using all paper to mostly using computers is a big change for most of the older teachers, and they will not know how to keep all of their files in order on the computer. I agreed with Ms. Knittle because I feel like the future of educational instruction and filing will all be web-based. I also explained to Ms. Knittle that I felt like new teachers will have an advantage over the older ones because we have been around computers more and have grown up learning how to use them.

Teacher Blog Post #2

Know, Understand, Believe
On January 1, 2013, Ms. Knittle made a post about how people misunderstand the way theories work, and how people do not know the difference between a theory and the fact. She makes the point that one uses reasoning when they make a theory, and just because they guess what may happen in the future, does not mean that they have to believe that it will. I believe that she proves her point! One may believe one thing but still be able to understand the reasoning behind a theory that completely contradicts his or her belief. For example, I am a Christian, and I do not believe in evolution, but I still see how some people may choose to make theories about the evolution process.

No comments:

Post a Comment